Kryton Metal Cutting
As an innovator in the industry, Kryton is always on the leading edge of metal cutting technology.
We use focused light as a manufacturing tool, which provides a virtually infinite potential of applications in material processing. Kryton can precision cut a wide variety of materials – from copper and aluminum to brass and steel. Our fiber optic laser beam technologies range from flat bed to a five-axis laser that is the first of its kind.
Our Cutting Equipment
- Cincinnati CL-707 3300 watt laser.
- Cincinnati CL-940 4000 watt fiber laser (both lasers are 6’x12’ capable, 7/8” thick mild steel or stainless and aluminum up to ½”).
- ROFIN 5 Axis 2000 watt fiber laser.
Prima Power LN 2130 5 Axis Laser – New Generation
- 4K Watts
- 60x100x23 – Rectangular Work Station
- 63” Outside Cut
- Fiber Laser that also cuts Copper and Brass
- 3 Second Table Swap
Kryton Metal Spinning
We know metal spinning and can offer many creative solutions to spin your part to your specifications competitively.
We skillfully craft both automatic and hand-spun precision products. When it comes to metal spinning companies, you want KRYTON metal spinning company in your corner. The KRYTON team is a part of YOUR team when it comes to pre-planning a part or trouble shooting a problem area. Our ISO 9001 rating, in conjunction with our own meticulous quality standards, guarantees that components are manufactured to client specifications. KRYTON stands by its work, so you can expect dependable service from the start of a product to delivery and beyond.
Our Spinning Equipment
- 8 CNC spinning lathes (up to 100” diameter capacity)
- 8 manual/hand lathes (1”-60” diameter capacity)
- Up to 3/8 gauge mild steel, 1/2 aluminum, 7 gauge stainless
- 3 T-style lathes (no tail block) (up to 72” diameter capacity)
- 1 manual pit lathe (126” diameter capacity)
Kryton Metal Fabrication
Using the latest technology and equipment, our team of metalsmiths can handle all types of specialty fabrication.
Our highly-experienced team of metal technicians handles all types of specialty fabrication for both domestic and international customers. As a precision fabrication and metal spinning company, the team understands the difference quality makes and it delivers only the finest results. Fabrication services include shearing, bending, rolling, and all types of seaming and welding.
Our Fabrication Equipment
- 1 Weidemann C-3000 CNC turret punch
- Various single station punching units
- 4 Miller welders – TIG, MIG, spool gun
- 2 laser-guided seam welders
- Jetline weld plenisher
- 50 ton press brake with 8’ bed
- 135 ton press brake with 12’ bed
- 6 ton Pem-serter
- 2 – 100KVA spot welders
- 2 FARO arm CMM’s
- CNC Chevalier turning lathe (32” swing)
- 4 manual engine/tooling type lathes (max swing 48”)
- Bridgeport & Chevalier mills